KVS Admission Form 2020-21: Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission form will be released on in the first week of March 2020 (tentative) for class 1 and application forms notification and guidelines will be released in the last week of Feb 2020 for class 1. All the students and their parents/ guardians who are waiting for the KVS application forms can avail the same from the official website of the conducting authority i.e. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS).
Significant Update:- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission procedure will begin soon. A year ago, the Admission procedure was begun in mid of February. Starting at now, the Kendriya Vidyalaya has not discharged the Official Notification. Age Limit will be of 5 Years for Admission into First Class as on 31st March. The Official Notification will be given till Last Wee of February. Check progressively nitty-gritty data through the underneath picture.
KVS Admission 2020
|Events||Schedule (Tentative – as per previous year)|
|Release of Notification for admission||Last week of February 2020|
|Online registration for class-1||1st week of March 2020|
|Last date for registration for class-1||3rd week of March 2020|
|Release of provisional selection list and admission for class-1||1st List -3rd week of Mar 2020
2nd List – 1st week of April 2020 (Only if seat are vacant)
|Third provisional selection list only if seat remain vacant||3rd List – 3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Second notification for RTE provision, ST, SC (if sufficient number of seat registration not receive)||Notification – last week of Mar 2020
Registration –Last week of March
Admission – 1st week of April 2020
|Registration for class-2 onwards (except class-XI)||1st week of April 2020|
|Last date of registration class 2-8||2nd week of April 2020|
|Display of selection list for class-2 onwards||2nd week of April 2020|
|Admission to class-2 onwards||2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date for admission (except for 11)||Last week of April 2020|
|For KV student only: Registration for class- 11||Within 10 days after the declaration of class 10 board result|
|For KV student only: Declaration of selection list and admission for class-11||Within 20 days after the declaration of class X board result|
|For Non- KV students: Registration, admission in class 11||Only if seat remain vacant after admission of KV students in class 11|
|Last date for admission to class-11||1st week of July 2020|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21
केन्द्रीय विद्यालय में प्रवेश लेने के लिए छात्रों को ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण कराना पड़ता है। कक्षा के लिए ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण मार्च के पहले सप्ताह से शुरू होगा। कक्षा 11 के लिए पंजीकरण 10 वीं कक्षा के बोर्ड रिजल्ट की घोषणा के बाद शुरू होगा। सभी छात्रों को जल्द से जल्द ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण पूरा करना चाहिए, क्योंकि अंतिम तिथि के बाद वे एक भी प्रवेश पत्र स्वीकार नहीं करेंगे। तो जो लोग केवीएस में प्रवेश पाने के इच्छुक हैं वे प्रवेश पत्र भर सकते हैं। कृपया कक्षा I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI के पंजीकरण के लिए स्कूलों के लिए “विद्यालय सूची” देखें, नीचे दिए गए आधिकारिक लिंक पर जाएं और KVS प्रवेश फॉर्म 2020-21 भरें ।
केंद्रीय विद्यालय संगठन फरवरी के अंतिम सप्ताह में प्रवेश के लिए प्रवेश अधिसूचना और दिशानिर्देश जारी करेगा। कक्षा 1 के लिए ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण मार्च के पहले सप्ताह से शुरू होता है, अप्रैल के द्वितीय सप्ताह से कक्षा 2 के बाद का पंजीकरण (कक्षा XI को छोड़कर) और कक्षा 11 में पंजीकरण 10 वीं बोर्ड के परिणाम घोषित होने के 10 दिनों के भीतर शुरू होगा। छात्रों को केंद्रीय विद्यालय में प्रवेश प्रक्रिया के लिए विस्तृत कार्यक्रम और आगे के विवरण की जांच करनी चाहिए। KVS एडमिशन शेड्यूल 2020-21 (टेंटेटिव) नीचे उपलब्ध है।
Who can apply for KVS admission?
Admission in KV is for the central government, state government staff and then for private employees.
KV seats are separated into five classifications:
- The primary inclination is given to the focal govt workers ward.
- The subsequent inclination is for armed force and ex-armed force man youngster.
- The third determination is for govt. representatives.
- Fourth for the single young lady youngster amount.
- Fifth for private or independently employed faculty.
Likewise in safeguard/focal and state government work, there are needs.
- first pref. to ward of transferable focal govt. staff and ex-servicemen.
- second pref. for non-transferable focal government specialist and ex-servicemen.
- third to ward of PSU/self-sufficient bodies/Institute if Higher Learning of GOI.
- fourth to transferable state government representatives.
- fifth pref. to a dependent on the government non-transferable representatives.
- Last to offspring of any classification if seats are empty.
|TO BE UPDATED|
|RTE & Single Girl Lottery Schedule||Available Soon|
|Check KV Application Status||Available Soon|
|KVS Admission dates 2020||Available Soon|
|KVS Admission Guideline||Available Soon|
|KVS admission notification||Available Soon|
|KVS online admission app class 1||Android | iOS|
|Pro Forma Documents Samples||Check Here|
KVS Admissions 2020 Schedule
|Issue of KVS advertisement||Last week of February 2019|
|Online Kendriya Vidyalaya registration for Class I||Available soon|
|Last date for class I registration||Available soon|
|Publication of selection list for class I||Available soon|
|KVS Admission under RTE Provision for Class I||Available soon|
|KVS Registration for Class II onwards (except Class XII)||Available soon|
|Publication of selection list for class II||Available soon|
|KVS Registration for class XI||Available soon|
|Publication of admission list for class XI||Available soon|
|Last date of Class XI admission||Available soon|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Application/Registration Form 2020
Link to the application form will be provided here. Read instructions for filling online registration and application form for Std 1 at www.kvsonlineadmission.in.
- The publicity of the admission procedure will be done through an advertisement by the Regional Office in the local newspapers probably in the last week of February 2020.
- Application forms will be made available offline for all the classes except class I. For admission to class I applications can be filled through the admission portal or the mobile application.
- Applicants must read all the instructions and guidelines related to the admission carefully before filling the KVS application form.
- Applicants must be ready with the following details before filling the application-
- A valid email address
- A valid mobile number
- A passport-sized photograph (for offline applications) and a digital or scanned photograph of the child in the prescribed format (for online application).
- Scanned date of birth certificate in the specified format (JPEG or PDF file of size at most 256KB),
- Transfer details of the child’s parent/grandparent whose service details will be used in the application form.
- Certificate in case of a child from the economically weak section,
KVS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
Age criteria for admission into Class I to Class X-
|Class||Minimum age (as on 31st March 2020)||Maximum age (as on 31st March 2020)|
|I||5 years||7 years|
|II||6 years||8 years|
|III||7 years||9 years|
|IV||8 years||10 years|
|V||9 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
Documents For KVS Admission 2020
Following documents are required at the time of admission-
- Birth Certificate (Age proof) for Class-I.
- For Grandchildren of Members of Parliament (MPs) and PSU employees, proof of relationship.
- Proof of Residence
- Transfer Certificate (TC) for Classes IX to XI.
- For Grandchildren of KVS employees (serving or retired) a Proof of relationship.
- Category certificate issued by the competent authority (in case of student belonging to SC/ST/EWS/OBC/BPL category)
- Certificate of disability/handicapped (if required)
- Retirement certificate for uniformed defence employees.
- A service certificate showing the no. of transfers.
- Other relevant documents as required
KVS Admission Fee Structure
|Admission Fees||Rs. 25.00|
|Re-Admission Fees||Rs 100.00|
|Class IX & X (Boys)||Rs 200.00|
|Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||Rs 300.00|
|Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||Rs.400.00|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||Rs 100.00|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||Rs 150.00|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I – XII)||Rs. 500.00|
How to fill the application form for KVS admission?
Wil update soon……
About Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools
The Kendriya Vidyalayas are a system of central government schools in India. These are instituted under the aegis of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). KVS comprises over 1,183 schools in India (as of 31st March 2020) and three abroad. Kendriya Vidyalaya School is one of the world’s largest chains of schools.
The system came into being in the year 1963 under the name ‘Central Schools’. Later, it renamed to Kendriya Vidyalaya. All the KVSschools are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The Main Objective of KVS is to educate children of the Indian Defence Services personnel who are often posted to remote locations. The school, with the army starting its own Army Public Schools, the service was extended (but not restricted) to all central govt employees.
KVS Contact Details
In case of any query, parents and students can contact the KVS directly:
Candidates are advised to stay in contact with the official website of KVS, and also this page for all the updates related to KVS admissions for the year 2020. We hope this article on Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 helps you. If you have any question, feel free to post them below. We will get back to you at the earliest.