MP Rojgar Panjiyan Online 2020: Hello friends, if you are students of Madhya Pradesh. So Madhya Pradesh MP Rojgar Panjikaran has become necessary to attend all the examinations conducted by the government. So if you want to participate in an examination conducted by the government. So you should get your MP Rojgar Panjiyan done. Today we will give you all the information about “Madhya Pradesh Employment Registration“. For which you will have to read this article carefully.
You get many benefits by getting Madhya Pradesh MP Rojgar Panjiyan online. You can get the benefit of services provided by the government online. You all know that unemployment is increasing in our country. Many educated youths are also unemployed. If this is not the case, the Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched the Rojgar Panjiyan website. You can get registered by going to the Rojgar Panjiyan website and get good employment. Previously, you had to go to the District Employment Office to get MY MP Rojgar Panjiyan done. But now registration in employment office will not have to be repeated. The District Employment Office has made online arrangements for registration. If you are applying for a government job, then it is necessary to register the District Employment Office.
Madhya Pradesh Employment Portal 2020
MP Rojgar Portal 2020 has been launched by the state government to provide employment opportunities to the youth. The youth of the state can get good employment by registering through this online portal. Under this Madhya Pradesh Employment Portal 2020 facility, all unemployed youth of the state will be given employment. On this online portal, the requirements of job-seeking candidates, as well as companies providing jobs, will also be fulfilled.
The people of the state will not have to go to the employment office for employment registration nor face any problems. The aspiring beneficiaries of Madhya Pradesh who want to register themselves to get the job, then sit at home on their mobile You can register online by going to MP Rojgar Portal. The job seekers of the state will be judged on the basis of their experience and educational qualifications and will be given jobs in companies on the basis of this.
The objective of MP Rojgar Portal 2020
The main objective of Madhya Pradesh Employment Portal is to simplify the process of registering unemployed youth of the state to get employment. Therefore, the state government has given an online registration process for the job so that unemployed youth of the state can easily register on Madhya Pradesh Employment Portal 2020. Through this MP Employment Registration 2020, providing employment to the youth of the state and making them self-reliant and To empower.
MP Rojgar Panjiyan Online | मध्य प्रदेश रोजगार पंजीयन ऑनलाइन
MP Rojgar Panjiyan Online Registration – The Madhya Pradesh state government has established a district employment office for educated unemployed citizens of the state. Where educated unemployed citizens can get the benefit of various services provided by the office of their registration. District employment offices provide employment to educated unemployed youth.
- All government, non-government and semi-government companies provide employment by contacting the registered citizens through the District Employment Office.
- Along with this, the employment fair is also organized by the state government from time to time. In which the District Employment Office plays an important role.
- To get the benefit of all the facilities provided by the District Employment Office, you have to get your registration registered at the District Employment Office. After that, you are provided with all kinds of facilities.
Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan Rules on employment portal
MP Rojgar Panjiyan Rules on Employment Portal – Following are the rules of registration on Madhya Pradesh Employment Portal:
- After registration on the employment portal, your registration identity card is automatically issued.
- As soon as your registration is successfully on the portal. Information about this is sent to your registered mobile number via SMS.
- When your registration is successfully done on the job portal. After this, information about any type of job fair will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Along with registration, you must also set up your “Job Preference Set” on the portal. So that the department can facilitate in providing employment to you.
- Also if you have any problem to suggest. Then contact your nearest District Employment Office.
Benefits of MP Rojgar Panjikaran
- There are lots of benefits of MP Rojgar Panjikaran.
- You don’t need to visit MP Rojgar office again and again. All information will be sent on your email.
- There is no application fee for MP Rojgar Panjiyan Online Form.
- You can check the latest Govt Jobs or Private Jobs on your computer screen or email ID.
- You can download Sarkari Result, admit cards and official notification on your computer or mobile.
MY MP Portal: Rojgar Panjiyan Apply Online?
Madhya Pradesh Employment Registration Online Process – If you want to register online Madhya Pradesh employment at your home. So you can register online by following the easy steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: First of all, you have to go to its official website mprojgar.gov.in. Click the link below to enter the website.
Official Website: MY-MP-Rojgar-Panjiyan-Online-Portal
- Step 2: After reaching the website, on the home page, you have to click on the “Click here to register the applicant” option in the “For Applicants” section.
- Step 3: As soon as you click on it. A new page will open in front of you. In this page, you have to fill all the information asked like- name of the applicant, district, city, mobile number, email id and user name password etc.
- Step 4: After filling all the information, you have to fill the given captcha code in the box and click on the “Submit and Process” button.
- Step 5: After this, you will show the message to create your user name and password. Also, the “Next step” button will appear below. You have to click on the Next Step button.
- Step 6: Clicking on the next step button will open a new page in front of you. In this page, you have to click on the registration form.
- Step 7: As soon as you click on the registration form. Another new page will open in front of you. This page is divided into four parts. As shown below.
- Step 8: In this, you have to fill your personal details in the first part.
- Step 9: In the second part, you will have to fill all the information related to your educational qualification.
- Step 10: And in the third part, you have to fill all the information related to your skill.
- Step 11: Then in the fourth and last part, you have to tell about your experience. If any of your experience is in a particular area, tell here.
- Step 12: After filling all the four sections, click on the “Save” button.
- Step 13: After clicking the save button, your registration is complete. Now you can print your registration card.
- Step 14: To print the registration card, you will have to print by clicking on the “Print Registration Card” option showing in your dashboard.
|REGISTRATION OF NEW USER||CLICK HERE|
|RENEW OLD REGISTRATION||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
- Kiran News Agency | मध्य प्रदेश राज्य विभिन्न पदों पर बम्फर भर्ती
- Mp Police Recruitment 2020 | 12वी/स्नातक पास मध्य प्रदेश पुलिस भर्ती
- MP Police Constable Bharti 2020 | म0प्र0 पुलिस कांस्टेबल 9500 पदों पर सीधी भर्ती
- Mp Vyapam Job Notification 2020 | मप्र व्यापम 12वी/स्नातक पास भर्ती
- Mp Govt Government Jobs Alert 2020 | मध्य प्रदेश सरकारी नौकरी न्यूज़
- Mp Rojgar Nirman 2020 | मध्य प्रदेश ई-रोजगार और निर्माण डाउनलोड
- Mp Anganwadi Karyakarta Bharti 2020 | मध्य प्रदेश आंगनबाड़ी कार्यकर्त्ता 456 पदों पर भर्ती
- MP Vyapam Patwari Recruitment 2020 Apply Online (सीधी भर्ती)
- Jobkind Chhattisgarh Job-2020 | 12th छत्तीसगढ़ में 950 पदों पर भर्ती
Friends, how did you like our article Madhya Pradesh Employment Online Registration (MP Rojgar Panjiyan Online Registration). If you have any questions related to this or any other information you want to ask us. You can ask us through the comment below. We will support you soon. For more information on government schemes of Madhya Pradesh and all other states, keep up with our site.