यूपी जनसुनवाई पोर्टल, jansunwai.up.nic.in hindi, Jansunwai Mobile App, ऑनलाइन शिकायत करें, स्टेटस देखें: Government of Uttar Pradesh is making many efforts to maintain law and order. So that law and order remain in the state. And people should not face any kind of problem. The facilities provided to the people are available to them at the right time. But still, there is something missing somewhere. Due to which common citizens have to face a lot of problems. Realizing these problems of the citizens, the state government has created the Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai portal to register complaints online. Where you can complain of any kind from any department sitting at home. And your problem is solved in the shortest time by the concerned department.
Every problem of the citizens of Uttar Pradesh is heard on the UP Jansunwai portal. On the official website of Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai, the complaint of the man is filed on the instructions of Chief Minister Honorable Yogi Adityanath. UP Jansunwai Portal is working with the spirit of service, cooperation and solution. All the complaints lodged on the Jansunwai portal are disposed of effectively within the stipulated time. Recently, the Chief Minister’s helpline number 1076 has been started by the state government to make the Jansunwai scheme more effective.Update: Recently Jansunwai app has also been launched, now you can also take all the facility of Jan sunwai portal through the app like Jansunwai login, online complaint filed, complaint status etc.
People of Uttar Pradesh will be very happy to know all of you. The Government of Uttar Pradesh has created a public hearing portal. Through this online facility, you can lodge your complaints online. The concerned department will redress your complaint. You can also check the status of the complaint until your complaint is resolved.
Friends, it is very sad that Uttar Pradesh is ahead of all the states of the country in official matters. The government is trying its best to stop criminal incidents, but the population of Uttar Pradesh is so much that it is a bit difficult. Some time ago Yogi Ji launched a grievance redressal online facility called “Jansunwai Portal”. Through this online facility, any person can register his complaint online, view his status. The concerned department will have to redress the complaint.
This is a good initiative of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Let us now know what facilities are there in the UP Jansunwai portal?
UP Jansunwai Portal Overview
|Name of scheme||Uttar Pradesh Public Hearing|
|Chief Officer||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|The department||Uttar Pradesh Public Grievance Department|
|an objective||State development|
|Plan status||The plan is on|
|Type of registration||Online and via phone|
Features of Jansunwai UP
- Facility to send reminders if the complaint is not resolved within the stipulated time.
- Special supervision of pending reminders at various levels by the Chief Minister’s Office
- After the grievance redressal, the facility of giving feedback regarding its quality.
- Feedback should be tested at the level of high officials.
- Final settlement of complaint on the satisfaction of the complainant.
- Arrangement for the revival of the grievance redressal by higher authorities.
- Registration of complainant through Mobile OTP.
- Facility to lodge online complaints at every level of governance.
- Facility to lodge a complaint at any time.
- Dispatch of information through SMS / Email at each level.
- Dialogue between citizens and government in an easy and transparent manner.
- Become a partner of Uttar Pradesh government in the fight against corruption.
How to register a complaint online on Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal?
If you are a citizen of Uttar Pradesh. And you have to complain about any department employee or high official of the state. So you can register your complaint online through Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai portal run by Uttar Pradesh government. And get it resolved as soon as possible. To register your complaint online, you have to follow the easy tips given below —
- To register your complaint on the Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal portal, first of all, you have to go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal in your mobile / laptop / PC jansunwai.up.nic.in.
- After reaching the official website, you will see the gender of complaint registration here. As soon as you click on this link. A new page will open in front of you.
- To register a complaint, click on the “Complaint Registration” link
- Now some information will appear on the screen, in which it has been told that which subjects will not be considered complaints. Click below to enter consent and click on the “submit” link.
- Now online registration panel will open in which you will have to enter your mobile number or email id. Then enter the given captcha code and “submit and click send OTP“
- Your phone par will now get OTP, fill it and click on submit a link.
- Now the complaint registration page will open, in which by giving all the information correctly, you can file a complaint online.
- Note Down the complaint number.
How to check UP Jansunwai Portal Complaint Status?
If you made a complaint against a department or higher rank officer. And you can check the status of your complaint online. And you can find out what action has been taken on your complaint. Or your complaint has been received or rejected. For this, you have to follow the easy steps mentioned below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the department, jansunwai.up.nic.in/Trackpage.aspx After this, you have to click on the status of the registered complaint.
- Enter your complaint number, mobile number (or email id).
- Enter the given secure PIN and click on the submit button.
- Your complaint will be shown after clicking on the search option. That you had entered You can send reminders to the department from here only.
What to do if the complaint is not processed?
Even after complaining many times, you do not get the right solution. Officers solve the case in an unethical manner and make a report. If you are not satisfied, then you have another option to send feedback. You can tell about all your complaints in the feedback to be resolved by the officer –
- Click on the “Send reminder” link and access the relevant page.
- Send a reminder with all the information requested.
UP Jansunwai Portal Complaint Statistics
|Total Complaint Received||14408066|
The state government has also made jansunwai portal app for the citizens of the state to use the Janusunwai portal more conveniently. Which is very easy to use. Any common citizen can use the U.P. Jansunwai portal app using simple information. You can download Jansunwai App by going to the Play Store. It will be easy to complain through the app and check the status of the complaint.
Click here to download the UP Janusunai portal app.
So friends, in this way you can register your complaint online through Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal portal run by the Uttar Pradesh government for the common citizens of the state. And get a solution to your problem. If you like Jansunwai UP Portal App, Jansunwai UP Government, Jansunwai Portal App, Jansunwai Portal App, IGRSP, jansunwai review, click to file a complaint, please share the information with your friends. So that other people can also get the benefit of this campaign being run by the state government. Also if you have any kind of question. So comment in the comment box below. We will reply to you soon. Thank you.